Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I need a certificate good man 5tons condensing unit model

Customer Question

I need a certificate for a good man 5tons condensing unit model GSX140601 I had changed the condenser only the indoor unit remain and the coil too.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My general contractor is asking me to provide a certification for this unit after I had finish the installation.
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: yes, this is new for me and I have not idea how I can get the right paper work to get the certification.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 9 months ago.

What type of certificate are you looking for?