Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** *****. my problem with my heater is that

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. my problem with my heater is that the induction motor comes on and seconds later the blower fan comes on and then the igniter lites the burner heater exchanger doesn't have a chance to warm up before fan comes on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: induction motor comes on, fan comes on before burners lite. it is a beacon morris 45000 btu garage heater/
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello, so far it sounds like a printed circuit card going bad, that would be true if it operated with a main blower delay earlier, but now it operates without a delay.

Let me know about that detail, we can go from there.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this heater does not have a print circuit board whatsoever
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the model # ***** ***** if tha helps
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Thanks, the manual for that unit does not include the wiring diagram.

without a printed circuit board it might be simply a bad Fan limit switch.

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.