Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My Infinity Control thermostat is completely off. No light,

Customer Question

My Infinity Control thermostat is completely off. No light, no reading, etc. Heat is not working either. Technicians not working tonight because ice storm. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot while I'm waiting til morning? It's going to get kind of cold in my house.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

The control gets it's power from furnace. Have you checked furnace for power? Switch on? Blower door on securely? No blown fuse on board?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 9 months ago.

Let me know the results.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 9 months ago.

Did you have additional questions on this?