Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a York diamond 80 furnace. single blinking flash -

Customer Question

Hi. I have a York diamond 80 furnace. single blinking flash - red. the gas will turn on, because I can light the furnace with a flame. It will then run until the setpoint and then will not reignite.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: I think that is it. I tried to quickly clean the heat rod...that did not seem to work.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me complete model from inside furnace in burner compartment so I can provide guidance with this specific unit.Model will be on a label just above burners on right or left inside panel

http://i.imgur.com/U8b0GXT.jpg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you anyway. It was the igniter.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Excellent just let me know if you have further questions

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got charged $28. I am not sure for what. I asked a question and got a question in return...which I understand you needed more info...but by that time, I had figured it out. Can you please refund me?
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Will send to moderators for you.