Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** ***** and I am having a problem with my

Customer Question

Hi - my name is ***** ***** and I am having a problem with my Lennox HVAC unit - seems as though when there is a demand for heating, the ignitor is not lighting and it is not producing heat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the diagnostic code on the furnace has a slow blinking green light, which could mean 1 of 4 things: (1) pressure switch open, (2) blocked inlet/exhaust vent, (3) condensate line blocked (for condensing furnaces only), or (4) pressure switch closed priot to activation of combustion air inducer those are listing on the front of the furnace "Diagnostic codes/status of furnace"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have suggestions as to how I can fix this issue
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

You have to check the items you mentioned in your original post. Let me know if you need help identifying them