Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** ***** and my rheem rrka model # a030jko8e

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and my rheem rrka model # ***** turns on briefly but does not blow any warm air, then stops working.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It turns on but when I go outside to check the unit there is no heat coming from the veny
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 9 months ago.

Are you still needing help with this and if so can you do some hands on troubleshooting?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you. 24 hours is too long to wait when the temps are in the teens. We found a local HVAC company to help us immediately.