HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Its very cold here and my Modine space heater is in my

Customer Question

Collins its very cold here and my Modine space heater is in my garage. ive had it for about 12 years. just recently the burners come on and stay on until they time out and the fsn does not come on. thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the thermostat doesn't communicate with the furnace. I can turn setting and you never here click and burners come on. it seems to do that randomly.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You either have a bad fan limit control or a bad fan can you check the fan limit control? It has to close and send power to the fan after it starts to heat. You are look for a thermostat type device like this

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks