HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

My LG split system air conditioner model number - S24AHN

Customer Question

My LG split system air conditioner model number - S24AHN keeps cutting out and the message on the panel that keeps flashing up is 'CH' then '5' repeatedly. I can't find anything in troubleshooting of the manual.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That means :ch 5 Communication between indoor PC and outdoor PC missed or not connected. You need to check the cables and connections between the two units a loose or bad connection will cause this.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks