BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Baxi Luna 310 Fi boiler in-floor heating and hot

Customer Question

I have a Baxi Luna 310 Fi boiler for my in-floor heating and hot water. When I try to run hot water in my bathroom sink, kitchen sink or dishwasher, it does not get hot. The hot water light on the unit does not turn on when I run any of these. However, it does turn on for the shower and washing machine and I do get hot water for those. The in-floor heating is also fine. There are no fault lights activating on the unit.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".