Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a rprl-036jec heat pump. the condenser fan does work.

Customer Question

i have a rprl-036jec heat pump. the condenser fan does work. replaced the pcb & the ecm motor.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i've replace the pcb (printed circuit board and the ECM motor...still would work...the ecm motor pulsates.
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: everything else.. the compressor works fine..the air handler works fine just the two ecm motor doesn't.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 9 months ago.

Are you talking about fan outside to inside not working. Russ

Outside fan or inside fan. Russ

You said condenser fan motor but seems like you are talking about blower motor. Russ