Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Thanks for a god product/ It was recommended to me by a

Customer Question

Thanks for a god product/ It was recommended to me by a friend. I purchased my unit last March 2015. The installers did not do due diligence (I trusted them) $20,000.00 including a water storage/ The installers provided no information on dos and don'ts, they provided no warranty or protection plan I have only just this evening read. they did not leave the manual as requested. I like the boiler but / However over the past year my unit shut down 4 times. I read the manual and followed the instructions related to user. I reset and the unit ran. However, I am not sure the single large pump (not the zone pumps) appears to be very noisy, its loud and can be heard two levels up in my home. might you be able to tell me if there is a problem.........
Thanks for your help.... I need guidance.
***** ***** (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Please provide the brand and model number of the boiler.