Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a heatpump with Y O W R wires and my indoor unit blue

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** I have a bryant heatpump with B Y O W R wires and my indoor unit white blue purple brown red and grey and a honeywell with connections for conventional and heatpump can you help me?
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 10 months ago.

Can you give me model number of outside unit and the model number of thermostat. Russ

Need terminals on thermostat . Russ