BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a mypin ta7 that am using to control heat on a paint

Customer Question

I have a mypin ta7 that am using to control heat on a paint booth. it will not hold 100% at out1. the heating main control output.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not been assisted and I am still looking for an answer. Thanks for your reply.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

ok, when you lack 100% output, is the ta7 still hot at out1?

Is the controller asking for full but the heater itself is not performing? Or is the ta7 losing output?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Q1: When you lack %100 output, is the ta7 still not at out1? No, the heater shuts off.
Q2: Is the controller asking for full but the heater itself is not performing? When the controller is at %100 the heater will start. When the controller drops to 92% the heater shuts off.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Sounds like a resistor issue out of calibration thinking the temp is something it is not.

Are you using the pt100 resistor for temp?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using the pt100 resistor for temp. The wiring is blue at ten, jumper wire from 10 to 11, red wire at 12 and red wire at 13 . The present temperature is reading correct as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have not got a answer to my to my question. thanks jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been referred to a new hvac technician. it has been over 24 hr. and I have not received an answer. thanks jim