Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Trying to wire my trion humidifier to the electric panel on

Customer Question

trying to wire my trion humidifier to the electric panel on my comfortmaker furnace, I don't know where the 2 wires from the solenoid valve go to
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: solenoid valve was running all the time on humidifier
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

I can try and assist you with this. What model Trion humidifier and what control are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I got lucky and fixed it.