Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

InnIn our sunroom we have a 59 inch pioneer elite TV. during

Customer Question

innIn our sunroom we have a 59 inch pioneer elite TV. during the heavy srorm I bought 2 quartz heaters when ours failed. when I turned the second heater on the tv came on and immediately went off. I t still wont come on. I have an electrician coming to my house tho ceck rge breakers and check it all out. do you think I have perminately damaged the set. Thank you
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

This is in the HVAC category. Is that where you want to be?