Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

RICK MY NAME IS ***** ***** I HAVE A TRIANGLE TUBE

Customer Question

HI RICK MY NAME IS ***** ***** I HAVE A TRIANGLE TUBE CHALLENGER COMBO THAT IM HAVING A LOT OF PROUBLEMS WITH I HAVE REPLACED THE MOTHER BOARD 3 TIMES IN 2 YEARS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well rick all i know is i had a heating and cooling contractor come over and check it out and he said there was no power going from the mother board to the igniter so he said the motherboard is bad so we replaced the motherboard and it worked great for three weeks and this morning i had no heat and it is doing the same thing it was doing the last time i replaced the motherboard
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Does the board failure tend to happen after storms? Do you have any other electrical issues in your home?