Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have the RHEEM Imperial 90 plus and it's blowing cold

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** we have the RHEEM Imperial 90 plus and it's blowing cold air. I see a comment about turning thermostat all the way down
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just blowing cold air temp in house dropped to 61 and thermostat at 73
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I need the actual model number for your furnace. It should be on the rating tag inside the burner compartment.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No response? Will cancel if I don't hear in 3 min
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

I responded 13 minutes ago. You didn't get it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Ok, I said, "I need the actual model number for your furnace. It should be on the rating tag inside the burner compartment."

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
a HVAC friend is on the way... Thanks.. I wouldn't know where the burner compartment is :)
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

You're welcome