airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I'm calling from Lovero & Co. We are no longer a

Customer Question

Hi - I'm calling from Lovero & Co. We are no longer a construction co. but we worked with a customer in 2013 and put in a Haier Commercial Cool portable air/heater/dehumidifier unit for him - Model #PN14XH9 - June of 2013. It won't work at all. He has had two service men come in but neither knew how to fix it. Is it possible to have it fixed - or are they replaced
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

AS a rule, most people replace rather than repair at that age.To say it cannot be fixed would of course be untrue, but repair will likely cost close to replacement price even if parts are still available.If you are onsite and are. to troubleshoot, I may be ale to guide you

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

The biggest issue we have with these things is they are Chinese made and often the issue is the electronic controls.Troubleshooting is often pretty easy, but finding replacement parts a nightmare.