Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Thermolec B9tmb-u electrical boiler. Just get a

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Thermolec B9tmb-u electrical boiler. Just get a humming sound and no colored lights. the pump is not pumping. Does not pop breakers. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did replace batt. in the themo .stack the day be for it quit heating
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.