Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Name is Bill. My Rheem Classic 90 has stopped heating for

Customer Question

Customer: Name is***** Classic 90 has stopped heating for "no particular reason". Theromostat seems to be sending a turn on heat signal and there is power to the furnace, but it does not ignite. It was working until about two hours ago.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Look in burner compartment for model number.Give me model and then look in blower compartment and see if we have a blinking light on control board. If so what is pattern of blinking?