BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

, The furnace was starting and would run 2 minutes and

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The furnace was starting and would run for about 2 minutes and the it shut off the gas. The light flashes in no set pattern that I can identify. The igniter stays on most of the time. I have jumpered both limit switches and it doesn't change anything noted above. It appears that the gas valve is not receiving signal or is the problem?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".