Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

My kids power is out, the fireplace is on but very little

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** my kids power is out, the fireplace is on but very little heat...no blower. it that the way is supposed to work?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Majestic model 36bdvrr
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The blower is an add on accessory. Not all units have a blower and even if this unit does have a blower it won't function with no power. The only reason the fireplace works at all is because it has a millivolt gas valve system that generates its own power