Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Nordyne Furnace model M1MC090A BW. Furnace will

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - I have a Nordyne Furnace model M1MC090A BW. Furnace will come but no hot / warm air. It is very lukewarm.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: At first it would not come on until I played around with the thermostat. This is all the details I can give you.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Try this, turn the power off to the furnace. Wait a minute then turn it back on. Does the igniter glow? does the burner fire up?

Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

If it doesn't glow do you have a standing pilot? is there a PILOT indicator on the gas valve or just ON & OFF?