Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a york gas forced air furnace d6nz030d05606nx and it

Customer Question

I have a york gas forced air furnace d6nz030d05606nx and it is only blowing cold air. We just had snow today, but this happened on tuesday (and a tech came out and replaced the gas pressure regulator relief valve) and a couple weeks ago when both times the temp dropped below freezing. I've made sure all ice has been cleared away, checked the regulator valve, and I have no idea what's going on.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would love some help, my house is getting colder and colder by the hour...
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Is any error codes showing up on the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error codes as far as I know
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Can you get at the board and see if anything is flashing?