Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

, I have Lennox G43UF gas finance which is not heating.

Customer Question

Customer: hi ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have Lennox G43UF gas finance which is not heating. In the furnace, the red light is on and Green is slow blink which says as per book, there is a problem with Rollout switch. I checked the rollout switch and it is not resettable. I checked with my meter which is show it is closed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Try unplugging the 12 pin connector on control board and push all wires into connector to make sure they are seating and then replug back to board.Let me know if that changes anything.