Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My lousy Honeywell heat pump.
, I had it repaired two

Customer Question

Customer: My lousy Honeywell heat pump.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had it repaired two weeks ago. The original owners didn't wire it correctly. They had it wired for gas. The technician rewired for electrical heat pump with emergency heat. It seemed to work. Now the thermostat is reading 63 when it is supposed to be 68. The heat/cooling system won't turn on at all and a huge blizzard is coming. Ugh
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok...not interested in extended membership, but willing to pay for help with this problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is someone still there??
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Look inside thermostat and give me model on thermostat and then give me model on indoor and outdoor units so I know what we are working with