Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

This is related to a burham boiler series 2
, thers

Customer Question

Customer: hi this is related to a burham boiler series 2
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thers some kind of switch, looks like a light switch, on the boiler, that turns it on or off, and im finding it turn off automatically sometimes in the morning i dont know why
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes can u call(###) ###-####
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

Do you have a standing pilot (lit all the time) or electronic ignition? do you have to do anything to get it running again? if so I need to know what that is