BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I'm ***** *****. I have 1f80-261. Can't adjust temp. It

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** *****. I have white rogers 1f80-261. Can't adjust temp. It always jump back to 62. The room temp display is also off. Pls advise if it's broken.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can't adjust temp. I want to set temp 66 and hold, but it always goes back to 62. The room temp display shows 72F. It's also not correct. It should be 66ish.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I only want to know if the thermometer is broken.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not got your answer. Please cancel my order. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just repeat please cancel my order. Thanks.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.