Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I'm trying to find a control panel boiler. It's a

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a control panel for my boiler. It's a craneline/bassmore. Model # ***** SERIAL # *****
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Can you give me a picture of this control? you can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button

Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

I have notification of a response from you but I don't see anything. Please post again

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just sent email
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

You need to respond here. I don't know where that email went. Can you post a picture here?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I tried but can't get it. I called the 800 number & said to send it to them & u would get it
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Ok, you must have sent it to customer service. It will take several hours, maybe not until tomorrow for it to get back to me. I'll respond when I see it

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thank u
Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Since emailing the pics to customer service is the way you want to go please give me several pictures of the boiler including a wide shot and one of the gas train with the gas valve. This way there won't be a long lag if I need more pictures

Expert:  Rick replied 10 months ago.

Ok, I got the first picture you sent. The picture cuts off the top of the control but it looks like a Honeywell L8148J. Here is a link to an online source but you might want to buy one locally at a plumbing supply house.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Honeywell-L8148J1009-Aquastat-Relay-8F-differential-5479000-p