HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a arcoaire heater there's an error code it flashes

Customer Question

I have a arcoaire heater there's an error code it flashes twice and then goes off and then flashes twice again
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That means the pressure switch did not open. Most times when that happens the pressure switch is bad. Check the pressure switch and remove one wire to it and see if the unit will start up without that code if so replace the pressure switch. Also remove the rubber tube and check the tube and ports to the pressure switch for blockages.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks