BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Have a Evolution furnace that upon returning from a trip is

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - have a Bryant Evolution furnace that upon returning from a trip is not providing heat, reading "System Malfunction". Got the system to work for a few minutes, pilot is on was blowing heat, but keeps turning off. Now won't go on even if I set the fan to "high"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's cold...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK about how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.