Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Honeywell T8411R 1002 need wiring diagram 2 sets of

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Honeywell T8411R 1002 need wiring diagram 2 sets of cable coming out of wall one has red,white & green wires the other has blue red ,yellow ,green & white the white wire on this one has been wrapped back onto the cable and is not used . need to know what colors go to what terminals on thermostat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: tried replacing this thermostat with a programmable one but found out in instructions it is not compatible for our geo thermal heating system
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Herewith attached the wiring diagram for your model of thermostat. I assume that the wallplate is still connected?

https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/techlit/TechLitDocuments/69-0000s/69-1037.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No wall plate was disconnected. I assume one of the cables is a power supply ( the 3 wire with white , red & green wire ) and the other is to the furnance controls ( 5 wire blue , red, yellow ,green & white . the white one on this cable was wrapped back on to the cable and was not used) on the left side of the wall plate the terminals are starting from the top G C R W1 Y. on the right side the terminals are marked L (not used) W2 (not used) E B O I need to know what colored wires from each of the 2 cables go to what lettered terminal
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately not as simple as that as there is no standard connection ~ what you will have to do is using the circuit diagram sent track back each individual (or pair) of wires to the components they are connected to. Once you have marked them down you can then connect them to the thermostat wall box.