BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Actually writing from the USA. Our tenant in Vermont just

Customer Question

Customer: Actually writing from the USA. Our tenant in Vermont just received a u4-01 error message on the main unit of our Daikin, installed last summer. What to do? Main unit is on the ceiling in the living room (the one with the error), three other units elsewhere.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nothing, except it seems scary. I'm assuming that unit isn't working. Sher says the others are. Each unit has its own comprssore outside. VT is very cold right now.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.