BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

My name is ***** ***** Crouch. I have a Takagi model

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. my name is ***** ***** Crouch. I have a Takagi model AT-H3-DV-N ser.#14010742 that is used for baseboard heating exclusively (no domestic hot water) my problem is noise it starts up with very loud vibrating noise loud enough to wake me up at night . I do have an air separator installed. and have 6gpm. flow rate set. I do not have any condensate coming out of the drain hose. I am also a retired HVAC contractor but this one has me stumped . What is the problem? I also have a Takagi jr. for domestic water and it has run without a problem for 9 years.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I do have Noburst anti freeze in the system and was told by my supplier that this could cause a noise problem . but really? this bad? Is there a solution?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I've got nothing but time I can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
where is the answer????????
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no one has answered my question yet so why has my credit card been charged twice already? how much more do you intend to rip me off for?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
account # order ID#15960638-490 Hey Billy; It has been well over 24 hours now (over80 hours in fact) and still no answer . WHY?