Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Ies, I have changed my thermostat batteries and now monitor

Customer Question

hiies douglas, I have changed my thermostat batteries and now monitor just showing me a temperature and day but no function, just fan is working when I put it on ON
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This could be an issue with your heating equipment. I need to know what you have for a thermostat (brand & model) and what you have for a heating unit (brand and model). There is an additional charge for a phone call and one won't help much if I don't know what you have for equipment. If you still want a call after you give me that info let me know.