BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

My nobo panel heater is not turning on - rather the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** my nobo panel heater is not turning on - rather the thermostat NCU2R is stuck on '7'
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a NTE4N20 panel heater recently purchased and installed with NCU2R thermostat control The heater powers on but doesn't heat up... the thermostat displays 'out of station' program i.e. '7' and am unable to change it as a result the heating is off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How quick would I get an answer?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Billy - Thanks for writing back.Yes, the problem is still unsolved, so appreciate any help you can offer.Thanks,
Dinesh