BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

, I had a clean effects system installed in 2007 and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a clean effects system installed in 2007 and after a year or so it would only produce ozone for 3-4 days after cleaning the cells, the field charger and the pre filter. I heard about the recall on the cells and my AC man got them from Trane and installed them. No change, still stops working after 3-4 days. I purchased a new field charger but that made no difference. Do you think I might be eligible to have the power supply replaced? Do you think that might fix the problem?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.