Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I have been an HVAC/R mechanic/technician for 30+ years.
67988511

I have a Carrier FB4ANF030 air handler and I am trying to

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Carrier FB4ANF030 air handler and I am trying to find the part number for the control board.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had 2 thermostats in my house and I want to hook up a new thermostat and take out the one for the AC and merge the heat and ac but I need to rewire it for the new smart thermostat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am for sure in no rush
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian HVAC Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

I can certainly help with that! If you plan on "merging" the ac and heat thermostat into one, most thermostats are capable of doing that without modifying the equipment. I can help with that too but I'll need the info on your heating equipment and thermostat along with the thermostat cables that connect them.

Click Here for the IOM for your Carrier Air handler (fan coil). Pages 7-9 will be of interest to you. That covers the board and wiring diagram.

Click Here for a vendor that sells an OEM board it is Carrier part number HK61GA001A This part has been obsoleted but is still available.

Click Here for the Superseded part which is an ICM272 control board. It is a direct replacement aftermarket control.

Let me know how I can help further.

Let me know if you have further questions on this subject. Otherwise, please remember to rate before leaving (3 stars or higher please!). Bonuses are always appreciated! Thanks for allowing me to help and thanks for using Just Answer!

Thank you,
Brian