Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm having issues with my unit. iv'e jumper out the stat

Customer Question

hi, I`m having issues with my unit. iv`e jumper out the stat trying to get the house up to temp, however the furnace will run for 35-40 ,min. and the shut off for 20-30 min. I thought it might be going of on hi static so i removed the filter, the same thing keeps happening. Is there a way to possibly turn up the fan speed? Or maybe you know what the issue is?????
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

What is the full model number of the furnace? Are you getting an LED flash code when it shuts down?