Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Trying to install h703 control module and not sure which

Customer Question

Trying to install h703 control module and not sure which wires to connect
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

You are in the HVAC section. Is this a furnace or what? Not pulling anything up with this number other than a central vacuum unit.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is a Honeywell h703 central vac system. Control module has 2 black connector wires and one yellow/green connector 1 pronged connector that I can easily see where it goes. The others I cannot
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Still waiting for help