Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I see you have been able to get manuals and wire diagrams

Customer Question

Customer: I see you have been able to get manuals and wire diagrams for Command Aire. I have a GSUD 0351 ser# ***** It was installed in 1992 and I would like to get the installation and wire diagram for it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm working on controlling it with a home automation system. the unit is working fine but I want to know more about it if it does have an issue since it getting pretty old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: that's fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

Who manufacturers this furnace? Is this an old Amana furnace? Can you doublecheck that model number, please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is a geothermal heat pump made by Command Aire. They have been bought out by Trane. I asked this question because I saw another request where you where able to get this info for someone else that had a Command Aire unit.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.

I have access to Trane site. Let me see if this model comes up on their site.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, nothing I can find. I'll open this up to other experts.