Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Furnace not heating and carbon monoxide is beeping.

Customer Question

furnace not heating and carbon monoxide is beeping.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your furnace. If the carbon monoxide detector is going off, I HIGHLY recommend you call your local utility company out and have them check all your gas appliances for CO (carbon monoxide). This is nothing to play around with! Utility companies (gas companies) are required by law to offer carbon monoxide and gas leak checks to their customers as a part of their service. The furnace may not be running, for example, because of a bad heat exchanger.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Did you have additional questions on this?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.