Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Phil. I have an Argo ARM-4P circulator relay. None of the 4

Customer Question

Hi Phil. I have an Argo ARM-4P circulator relay. None of the 4 zones are coming on when the thermostats call for heat. Normally, a green light will come for that zone when a circulator switches on. That's not happening. The primary loop circulator seems to be running okay and is switching on. The two yellow lights on the panel come on as does the red 'priority on' light. I've tried powering down and on again. That didn't fix it. This is the first time I've had this problem. Any ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What I suspect is happening is that your priority zone isn't heating up so that's keeping the other zones from working. First thing to try is to move the priority switch to off. Tell me what happens.