bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Phil. We have a wall heater (208V) which has a double pole

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Phil. We have a wall heater (208V) which has a double pole thermostat. Faded number looks like E16835 but this seems to throw up single pole only and assume the stat is supposed run the fan for a cool down period. Fan is good, element is good but I think the capillary tube got trapped and damaged some time in the past.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Heater has "Martin" on the front and FE40102 is the wall box, however these numbers don't help.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, the heater is useless at the moment. More numbers on the stat are Model C20-22 and 275AB 6 4 4 (Spaces included) and 032774 which looks like a serial number
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have attached a link to an Ebay seller that has a new old stock double pole E16835 switch. hopefully this will suit your needs - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CADET-Mears-Thermostat-Heater-Control-E16835-MAX-115-Degrees-F-/281903765806?hash=item41a2c6192e:g:ZiEAAOSw5dNWjxi1 -- would you now kindly rate the information given to allow me to shut the job down on the system. Once done if you need further advice come back to me. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Do you require further assistance?