airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I need to heat a gym and saw a almost new carrier model

Customer Question

I need to heat a gym and saw a almost new carrier model FA4anfo24 electric furnace for sale. There is no heat in the gym, we are in SC, where it is not usually extreamly cold, would that model provide enough heat to make the gym usable. What would be involved to have it installed and the approximate cost?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 10 months ago.

This unit would only be big enough to heat a small house or office of about 800 to 1000 square feet.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What would you recommend as a quick fix to heat the gym in order to be able to use it until money is available to have the system repaired? Is there any portable heating system we could purchase to get us by for this winter.

If you have gas, a unit heater is best solution.Let me know if you have natural gas a bit about square feet etc,ceiling heights and if you have any insulation.