HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

No heat
, Yes. York diamond 90 furnace. Was giving 2

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. No heat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes . York diamond 90 furnace. Was giving 2 flashes, started breifly after opening the ignition box, but now nothing. Totally "dead" and wall thermostat display has disappeared as well.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure for a little while:)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You likely blew the low voltage 3 amp fuse in the unit, check the board for the slot fuse or check for an inline fuse on the unit to the board Now as for the code that means the pressure switch is not working right so that could be a inducer motor issue if it is not running or a clogged pressure tube or possibly a bad pressure switch you have to check that out after you get it running again.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks