Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Name is and I have a heating question on a Gibson model

Customer Question

Customer: Name is ***** ***** I have a heating question on a Gibson model KG7TC080D35C
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Thermistat calls for heat, the furnance starts up just fine but then it will cycle done before the thermistat is satisfied. THis is a 2 stage furnance and thermistat. It is not a consistent failure more often than not it will require up to 3 furnance cycles for the 'normal' shut down to occur. The furnace on the first two cycles will power down the fan blower and is it is spinning done the inducer blower starts up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 10 months ago.

Do you have an error code on board in blower compartment when it fails?