Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Only thing I noticed was that my humidifier quit working.

Customer Question

Only thing I noticed was that my humidifier quit working. Figured it died & put in new one. Still didn't work then I for the first Tim notice the code light was flashing (I'm sure it was before but I wasn't looking for it) 1 short, 2 long. I notice also that all filters were dirty, removed & washed & put paper filters in while drying. Reset furnace (circuit breaker off for 2 minutes. It's been running for 30 minutes with solid red (I've just been peaking through the glass) but humidifier still won't cone on. I went to humidistat & crossed both wires & still won't start humidistat. I'm thinking of checking continuity on wires next but am expecting that to be good.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I guess I didn't totally understand what makes the code show, but when I remove the door it still has the original code of 1 short, & 2 long red flashes
Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

12 code code is normal 90 second blower code when furnace starts. Anything after that?