Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Help! carrier furnance down in Minnesota -9! 65 in house

Customer Question

Customer: help! carrier furnance down in Minnesota -9! 65 in house right now. Getting 1 short and 2 long blinks on furnance. What does this mean?!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Anyone there?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i see sure....have kids please help asap.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 1 year ago.

hi, I am kevin from Ja.

do you have a model # ***** the furnace?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
58mca 58mvp 58mxa
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

How many long flashes, how many short flashes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for your response. I have it working again after I found gurgling inside the furnace. I got a wet vac and sucked the water out and we have heat again. Thank you.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, good luck! Thank you for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (Thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.