Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Trane commercial rooftop unit SFHFC-starts on diagnostic

Customer Question

Trane commercial rooftop unit SFHFC-starts on diagnostic code Supple Fan Off-runs for about 5mins then shuts down. Reset alarm starts again on same code-usually it supposed to start with supply fan on reading but doesn't. thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello, tell me what the code read out is please.

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code readout is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files'link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.